Monday, July 13, 2009

addict



so I have a new addiction. its called GYM!!! yay im becoming addicted to working out. I love it, also im addicted to sun chips=] yummy.





First things firts. No regrets. I dont regret anything I did, I dont regret being with him. The thing is we tend to hear God better when everything is falling apart because all we want is comfort. We want someone to be there and say " I will never leave you, I will never hurt you, I love you". That is exsactly what happened to me, through my wounds He came in like a bandaid and held me together. Life without my Father would be nothing, it would be hopeless. That still small voice is there wispering to me, "come my child let me show you, I am here." The Lord is amazing and I cannot wait to see what he has instore for me. I cannot wait to see the husband he has for me. For the first time in a long time, I am excited for life. I am excited because of what I have found. God loves me and he will never forsake me. So no matter how hard life may be God is right there beside you carrying you through all the tough times, through all the breakups, through the mess ups and through those times you just want to give up and quit. He is always there just a heartbeat away. He will never leave you. Love God, love others.


One night a man had a dream. He dreamed He was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from His life. For each scene He noticed two sets of footprints in the sand. One belonging to Him and the other to the LORD.When the last scene of His life flashed before Him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of His life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of His life.This really bothered Him and He questioned the LORD about it. LORD you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.The LORD replied, my precious, precious child, I Love you and I would never leave you! During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

No comments:

Post a Comment