Friday, October 22, 2010

Change

Something needs to change. I need to suck it up, and just do what i need to get the job done. Stop being lazy because lazy is going to get me NO WHERE. Yes, the mornings are hard because I hate mornings and I would much rather just do nothing in them but sleep till the afternoon. But I cant. Because this is going to be hard, and if i just decided that im too tired to do something im going to fail. theres no question. Therefore Change needs to be made. I need to want this more than anything I have ever wanted before. to wake up and just DO IT. Dig down deep, find my dedication, determination, and desire. Then put my heart into it and never look back. I think im just getting comfortable here where im at. And that too needs to change. I will not be ok with staying here the rest of my life, nor working retail. do i want this? am i willing to do whatever it takes to get it? if the answer is yes, then something needs to change. suck it up kels and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment