Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 1


1. Im not a normal girl. I love video games, cars, sports, God, and proving that I can keep up with the Guys.
2. I am easily bored, and Im not a fan of rutine.
3. I absolutly love the outdoors.
4. If someone tells me I cant do something, I do it. Because I love a challenge and I am extremley competitive.
5.Im not a quitter.
6. I greatly enjoy History. mainly american, but any type of history intreststs me deeply. So much so, that my favorite thing to do on trips, is to visit museums.
7. Country music makes me happy, along with trucks, and cowboy hats.
8. Sometimes I like acting like a complete girl. flirting, wearing a dress, and being treated like one.
9. I really dont like seeing people hurt. it makes me sad, and wish that I could just take all thier pain. and make them happy agian.
10. I want to do something great with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment