Thursday, February 9, 2012

Beauty

Everyone has heard it said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I believe this to be true. That's why not everyone is attracted to everyone. Yet in the world that can get you down, make you insecure. You judge yourself and think that in order to be beautiful everyone must think so. There is only one person who will always think you are beautiful and never make you feel like anything less. That person is God. My personal Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. Would you ever question the work that he did in creation? No. Well guess what. You are His creation, He made you, and obviously Thought you were beautiful because God doesn't make mistakes. This is my way of thinking. Just because I am not beautiful compared to societies standards, that doesn't make me ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment