Friday, June 5, 2009

Done.

So I had my last day of any real school on Wednesdsay.. It was nice to be done. Its so weird how fast this year went. I still remember my first day of eigth grade thinking my senior year is so far away. But now its here, Im going to be a senior at the end of tonight. Oh how the years have flown. Before I know it im going to be the one graduating, then off to Boot camp! but thats a year away and right now that feels so far. Unless I think of my boyfriend leaving, that seems closer. A year and 10 days. It makes me sad to think about, and the worst part is, we have no idea where hes going. All I can say for now is, it will be here before I know it. This year will have to consist of hard work and focus. Im not even a senior yet, and I already have senioritis. Im going to take my senior picture with my cousin Rachel in vegas with some professional guy who did my sisters.. Well Im excited for this next year of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment