Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bucket list for before the Navy.

So I have one more year before I leave and never see alot of people ever again. or this town for many years, And I was thinking about what I want to do before I go. So heres a list, I hope to do all of them before I leave.

1. Go to at least one more Dodger game.
2. Go Bowling with a TON of people that I like.
3. Go to yosemite.
4. Lay out under the starts with a friend.
5. Go snowboarding.
6. Spend more time with Family.
7. Kiss a boy. :)
8. Disneyland about 5 times.
9. Have the best Christmas EVER.
10.lose 5 more pounds.
11. Make a new friend.

REVISED.

2 comments:

  1. I say after I turn 18, we go to Yosemite just you and me. And we can lay under the stars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!! then we can kill two birds with one stone.

    ReplyDelete