Monday, April 19, 2010

Fresno, Gloriana And Taylor Swift.

Last Year I went to a Taylor Swift concert and we saw a band that opened for her called Gloriana, I had no idea who they were and I had never heard of them before. Well this year we went to Fresno to see Taylor Swift and Gloriana was opening again. This year I knew who they were and I absolutly love them. I met Mike the cute blond guitar player and talked to him, hes so cute. I told him he was the real reason I went to the concert and he blushed. I had a ton of fun at the concert and got a t-shirt signed by them. On our way to Fresno we stopped at this place called the cheese factory, there were donkeys, a parrot, and really good mac&cheese. :). Needless to say the concert and the entire trip was so much fun.

(pictures coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment