Friday, April 30, 2010

Stay Beautiful:]]

So the surgery date is set. May 18. I know its a small one, but im still nervous with anything that mentions the words kelsey and surgery in the same sentance. At least I get to finish out my season. wich we are not doing to great in, but any season that is better than my freshman year( we didnt win any games) is a good one. Right now my team is in 4th, and it does not look like we are going to playoffs. Which frankly i am okay with. I dont like play off games becasue we NEVER win. ever. I cannot remember the last time I personally have been on a team that has won a playoff game. so really it is not that big of a deal for me. My dad on the other hand. I have no idea what he is going to do when Im done with sports. It seems like his whole life revolves around my sports. Seriously. Its what brings him joy in life. Get this, Last year I joined the team late and my coach didnt give me a letter, but I played in every season game. My dad went insain and is still trying to get my letter from last year, personally I dont care. But he does. so whatever gives him joy.
Ugh... all this senior stuff is getting so stressful. This buisness project is going to be the end of me. I just cannot wait till its all over. I barley have to deal with any of it, yet I still feel the stress in the class. We are all counting down the days to where we never have to deal with highschool again. Although I am not looking forward to basically doing nothing from september to Febuary. That time is going to be so boring, while all my friends are busy in school, I'll be at the gym 24/7. I seriously cannot wait until I leave. The Lord is really teaching me patience. and I guess all I can do is sit and listen. I am excited about going to Texas. Mainly just because of who Im going with. I know I can always trust her and I can tell her absolutly Anything. I know she will never judge me and she wants the best for me. I love my friend. :) so stay beautiful ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment