Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Back Up Plan

Well, I dont know whats going on anymore. When I went to the doctor with pain in my left knee he threw out a word, and it was a bad word. He used the word chondromalacia. A word you do not want to hear if your trying to join the military. Unfortunatly it is very hard to get a waiver with that condition. Its this thing where the cartlage under my knee cap is very bad, kinda detiriating. But I wont know if I have this for sure until friday. This has given me time to think of a back up plan. Even though hopefully I wont need it. And Im very hoping I dont.
I recently heard of a school in Spokane, Washington. Its part of Moody in Chicago. The program of the school is Mission Aviation School. It seems so interesting and like a viable back up plan. Im going to Idaho, in a part that is not too far from Spokane and Im going to visit the campus to see what its all about.
I have no idea what im going to do. Missions is for special people, people who God have called, and I believe that if you try to do missions and you were not called to it , then it will be bad. SO I have no idea what Im going to do. its sucks no knowing, but I guess I will know in november.

No comments:

Post a Comment