Saturday, July 24, 2010

Maybe this isn't so bad after all.....

I went to the doctors the other day and had some pretty good news. I don't have chondromalacia. And tat is fantastic. What that means is I'm going onto the navy for sure. Nothing is going to stop me now. I'm like fire in a dry forest. Ready to burn!!!! I'm prretty pumped. I'm actually at work right now.. Showed up a little early so I had some time to blog. Thought I would share my thoughts with ya'll. Work is going well. Prety boring sometimes. But I deal with it. It's a job right? This past week was vbs.. Vacation bible school. I was in charge of the games and music and basically ran the thing. Although my mother did do a lot. I love her. Needless to say we are both extremely tired. This was my last year at vbs.. Pretty happy about that oje. Well time to start work. Adios amigos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment