Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life Update

Dear all 2 followers. Hi there. I decided to update what ever has(or has not) been going on in my life. I just got hired for a job up at pine summit christian camp in big bear. I am excited about it, but at the same time its a little depressing. Its like admiting to myself " well its going to be a long time until I get to start what Ive been training for" but Im sure it will still be fun. Ill be living up there for the summer, then hopefully be leaving by the end. I just got my waiver for the navy, which means i am able to sign up for a regular job. But Im still waiting for Spec Ops to clear me so I can start taking tests. Im getting so impatient!! but i am still happy. I have been very happy latley, Started some new friendships, and found some old ones. One person Ive been talking to every night is in bootcamp at the moment and I definatly miss talking to the kid. Other than this stuff nothing exciting or new has really happened. At least nothing that any of you 2 readers really care about.. but I guess this is more for myself then for anyone else. A way to just release how im feeling with out going crazy on the innocent bistanders who are unfortunate enough to ask me the wrong question. Until next time . Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment