Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 looks into life

So i decided to write a list of 30 things about me. My life, my dreams, what im passionate about.

1. I want to be a "good christian" but sometimes I forget to pray, read my Bible, and love God.

2. I wish I didnt live at home. But up in the mountains with a mountian man and a gun.

3. I have a dream that includes helicopters and helping people.

4. I hate losing, but sometimes allow it to happen because I am such a people pleaser.

5. I see people who know of me. But really wish they knew me.

6. I do not like it when girls try to one up me

7. I actually really like Taylor Swift even though Ill never admit it out loud, same goes for gossip girl, and glee.

8. Im a loner, yet I hate to be alone.

9. There are two people in my life (not family) Who I would do absolutly anything for. and I mean anything.

10. Im addicted to movies

11. I LOVE the Dodgersm and would never choose a different team no matter how bad they got.

12. I secretly wish I was born in the south.

13.I love looking at pictures of people who used to be in my life, even if it makes me sad because I wish they were still in it.

14. sometimes I wish I could go back to highschool just to play the sports again.

15. Sometimes I wish I was a kid again, back when boys had cooties, daddy was my hero, and everyone was my friend.

16. I love Dogs.

17. I have this crazy old fashioned idea that guys are suposed to fight for the girl they want, and work for her. crazy right?

18. I can go and pursue a job that allows me to jump out of helicopters in the raging sea, but if theres a cute guy i like, its scares me.

19. I NEVER give up

20. My life goal is to fly helicopters to save souls, not just lives.

21. I have man shoulders, but im ok with it.

22. I have issues, but I remind myself that I am Gods daughter and he loves me.

23. Cocky idiotic guys annoy me. yet I would much rather hang out with them than girls.

24. Dont tell me I cant do something, because I will prove you wrong.

25. I was cheated on, and ever since then. I have learned that its normal, Whats wrong with this world?

26. Im sick of politics. yet I love them

27. Christmas is my favorite holiday, family, food,lights, and the birth of my Lord.

28. I want to do something great to help the world. but I dont know what.

29. Girls complain. ALOT. and its annoying.

30. I am happy with who I have become and who I am becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment