Sunday, November 28, 2010

Best time of the year:)

Its that time:) Winter!:) I just love winter so so so so much. Football is in full swing. And DA Bears are division leaders. But most importantly. Its snowboarding season.

I plan on going at least 2 times a week until the end of the season. (only have to pay for gas. I get to ride for free) :) I just dropped my savings on a new board, bindings and boots, and getting a new jacket for christmas. Lets just say Im excited. Although I dont think that even covers it. Ill probably be pro by the end of the season. Im goin monday for the first time in a few years and hopefully Ill remember everything as to not embarrass myself. I should have probably gone alone or something before I decided to go with my friend who is basically pro. But itll still be fun. Snowboarding, where have you been all my life? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment