Saturday, December 4, 2010

reminders

Every day I could do one of two things. 1. I could let life get me down because it is never going to go my way. or 2. I could just take life as it comes and say to myself. "oh well, not a drama" I could choose to be sad, or I could choose to be happy. I could choose to let certain things effect me for worse, or for better. The point is, I have a choice. to be happy, sad, mad or to just not care. I choose two things, to be happy and just not care. So what that one guy doesnt want to date me, lets just be friends:) so what EVERYONE is super busy, just go make new friends:) so what I only have one super close friend in the HD, ill be the best friend shes ever had:) so what im stuck in the desert for another 6 months, ill just make the best of it:) Life has choices, you can sit and watch others live thier lives. or you can live your own. I choose happiness please:) JOY comes from the Lord:) Fill me with Your love, peace, and JOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment