Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Whos hurting

Any time I see a friend hurting I know there would be nothing I wouldnt do to take away thier pain. If there was anything i could do or say to make them stop hurting I would. I listen, I make them laugh, I take on thier burdens so they wont have to. I help, its what I do, and I love it. But there always seems to be one person I forget about, ME.
Im so busy taking loads off everyone else that I forget about my own burdens. But its ok right? They can just stay burried. I can just hide them away. No one wants to hear about my problems any way. Right? Wrong. The more I pushed the pain back, the stronger it became. Something so small became monumental in my mind, but I still couldnt let it out. I would just keep pushing it back farther, and farther, until it started eating away at my mind. Until the day I let it all out on some unexpecting innocent bi stander. I have to learn to let people in. and to know that I have friends who care about me, and who want to help me. Most importantly, I have my Lord, who is always with me no matter what, who carries me, and who LOVES me.

No comments:

Post a Comment