Monday, April 18, 2011

Game time. Hooyah!

Even though this isnt the day im leaving for basic training, its still a day I've been waiting for since I decided to pursue this job. Which was almost two years ago. June 2009. This is the try outs for the best team in the world. No big deal. Time to get loud time to represent! even though this is just a "practice" compared to a game, it feels more like try-outs. Yes, Im nervous, but this isnt a feeling Im new to. Just a little pre game jitters. So I sit and do what I always do. Pray. to calm me, and to give me the strength I need to succeed. To surpass expectations. Remember Colossians 3:23, this is all for God. Gloria A Dios. So even though this may not seem like a big deal. its not. Yep thats right, its not. Its just a game, Ive been in this situation a million times, and I live for these moments. So what time is it? Game Time Huh! (you can yell it if you want, I just did.)

No comments:

Post a Comment