Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One foot in front of the other

One foot infront of the other. Thats all I have to remember. Just keep moving, never quit, never give up. Just keep moving forward. No matter how difficult it is, no matter how much you want to crawl back in bed, Just keep moving forward. Remember Im never alone, even when I think I am, I have to know Im not. God has blessed me more than I could ever have hoped. He has given me an amazing family, and amazing friends who are always there to encourage me the minute I start to fall. Im not just talking about working out or running. Im talking about life. It doesnt stop when you need it to, it keeps going whether you like it or not. There is no pause button just because your tired. Fortunatly God is always there to carry you when your face down on the ground feeling like life just needs to stop. Thats when you pray, Thats when you cry out to God, and thats when he picks you up and says "Keep moving, One foot infront of the other, I am here for you, I LOVE YOU" I am his child. I belong to him. I find myself in him, I am beautiful because I am His creation. Nothing else matters more in this world than bringing Glory to God. Gloria a Dios. Thats what keeps me moving. Thats what keeps me going even when I want more than anything in the world, to stop. To bring glory to God in everything I do. and giving up is not glorifying God, because that means I did not try my hardest. It means that I have not only given up on myself, but I have given up on God. Colossians 3:23 Do everything as if working for the LORD not for men. Men isnt just other people, it is ourselves. We need to stop doing everything for the glory of men, and the glory of our selves, and start working for the Glory of God. GLORIA A DIOS.God is good, He is so good, he is strength when we have none, he is love when we feel alone, he is courage, our hope, our comforter. He is LOVE. God is great, so lets not just sing his praise. Lets shout his praise. And lets Keep moving forward. Because Our LORD is with us every step of the way. with all my love in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment