Monday, April 11, 2011

Ready, Set, LOVE

Im am more than ready to start this. God willing I pass, God willing I ever get to take my test. But heres an update to all 2 of my readers. Ive been busy latley. My sister M came home this weekend and we went "shopping" n stuff. I love her and she will always be my best friend, the person I can count on, my sister. I tell her everything that goes on in my life. shes so beautiful and such a sweetheart. Dont get me wrong I love my other sister B just as much , I dont get to see her as often and we may not get along as well, but I still love her, and I still go to her for advice. It would be nice though if she could stop seeing me as the child she tried to raise and as her adult sister. But regardless I still love her and she is still a beautiful person inside and out. I am so blessed to have the sisters I do. I recently got a job at Pine Summit Christian Camp in Big Bear. I start that in May, and although I like my job at Big 5, I am excited to spend the summer somewhere as beautiful as Big Bear. I have been so blessed lately and I am so thankful for every thing God has given me. For a while that was an afterthought in my life. God. I started to not care about him, and I was becoming annoyed with people telling me to trust God, and pray etc. I hated it. I got annoyed when I read bible verses on Facebook. and I am so sorry. I want to love God and Love others. I want to LOVE. when people look at me I want them to see the LOVE of God shining through. i love LOVE. i want to LOVE. its all that matters in life, to love God and to love others. I am trying. I may fail at times, but God never leaves me, and in those few months when i started to leave him, he was always pulling slightly back at me. I went and saw the movie Soul Surfer and that really jolted me back. I realised that God is so loving and important. That he will never leave, and that he never has. He is always right there to catch you as your falling. I am SO thankful that God never gave up on me. and Im working on pride, and worry. So ill leave you with this. Im sure you have heard it a million times, but it really hit home with me the other day. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you HOPE and a FUTURE.. So LOVE GOD, LOVE OTHERS. until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment