Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A time for everything.

There's a time for being patient, and there is a time for taking things into your own hands.
There comes a point in time when you are just done waiting, and take things into your own hands. Take control of the situation, tell someone how it is, and how it's gonna go down.

That is just what I did. Im tired of waiting around for someone to tell me what they're thinking. There's a time to just ask them. Just say what needs to be said. So now as I'm waiting for an answer I realize that it's just not that big of a deal. As much as I don't want to give up, and put hope down, there comes a point when reality comes along. I accept it. No matter what happens, I still have the love of my Lord, and for that I am forever Joyful.

So I asked, and now I am waiting for an answer that may or may not come, if it does, great, if it doesnt, great. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment