Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A break off of social networking

I decided this week that I am not going to go on facebook until after my texas trip. So thats over 20 days of no facebook. Yesterday I was sitting finished with all my homework and other work and I had absolutly nothing to do!. Which is a big thing for me. I HATE having nothing to do. So I wanted to go on facebook, you know how many hours a day I am on facebook. probaly about 5 or 6 hours a day. Its crazy. My experiment will be interesting, especially since School is basically over, which means I have to actaully find something to do other than watch tv and sit on facebook. Maybe ill redecroate my room? maybe ill take the dog for a walk?maybe ill read? who knows. The possibilities are endless!! All I know is I spend WAY to much time on facebook and I need to chill out.

Im planning on doing a lot this summer. To go on trips, to do things I have never done before, go camping, go to San Fransisco, rock climbing, beach trips, and spend time with friends. I plan on spending a ton of time with my friends. This is my last summer with them. and Im greatful God gave me a few more months to spend with them. I plan on making this the most epic summer ever. Also I plan on spending time with some of the peeps from my class. My class finally decided to do things together when we only have a week left till graduation.


Senior Ditch day was absolutly sooooo much fun. I loved it. We went down to huntington beach and just chilled out. There were quite a few people there and I got pretty close to some of the girls in my class. I love them all so much, they are absolutly amazing. These girls are the most real girls I have met in a long time. They are who they are and they dont try to be something else. I love them both:))
After senior ditch day there was Sr. Jr. Luau. That was pretty fun, the entire jr, and sr. class went down to salt creek beach for a fun day of just hanging out. Amber was crowned Island princess, I voted for her. This year has just been the most fun I have ever had with my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment