Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Re-do

So my break from social networking gave me to oppertunity to not only get some reading done, but to re-do and deep clean my room. I switched around some stuff and added a few things. My bed used to be in the middle of the room, I didnt have a couch, and I moved the desk. I also added a WW2 helmet display I made with an american helment in the middle with a german, belgium, british, and french flag around it. Kinda like a memorial. It was actually a ton of fun to clean and get a lot of things out of the way. On other news. I gave my puppy this stuffed animal dog that my dousche bag ex gave me. I thought she would tear it up like she has in the past with all the other ones I gave her. She decided that she would rather hump it. Yes, you heard me right, hump it. I of course laughed out of disgust, then yelled at her and told her she needs to chew it up. I mean, thats why I gave it to her in the first place. Sick little dog. Oh well. 1 day of school left, 9 days till Graduation and counting.











1 comment:

  1. this post was disturbing. I can't look at sammy anymore

    ReplyDelete