Saturday, May 29, 2010

Graduations.. yes plural




Today was my sister B's Graduation from BIOLA U. Im so proud of her for graduating. We sat out in the sun for almost an hour to wait for her to be called so she could go up on stage and get her diploma. Well it wasnt her real one, but it was a representative of it. After she got her dipoloma I left and sat a building with Mey talking about truth and what not. She kept saying you can tell the truth and not be honest, thats a lie. After the Graduation we went to B's sister in laws to have a little grad party for her. All of my moms side of the family was there minus one family, and my dads parents. The party was pretty fun. We took some pictures of B, R, and me in our cap and gowns. It was a pretty fun weekend.
Graduation is in T minus 6 days:))






Tomorrow is the last time I EVER have to see Mr. Douche. Im pretty excited. If I didnt even see him tomorrow I would be pretty happy. Oh well. we dont always get what we want.






Im breaking my no facebook rule today to get some pictures that I want off of it. That is the only reason. After this im going back to not going on.













I got my Graduation dress today at Target!!!! its so cute. Im in love with it. well not in love, but I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment