Saturday, August 28, 2010

Music, Love & Peace

I absolutly adore music. Life would be completly uncomplete without it. Its a life line, it speaks to the soul, its sooths, it angers, and it can make you a very happy person. We worship with music, we admit our sorrows with music, and we celebrate our happiest times with music. Think about it, life would be so dull without music. I couldn't stand to ever be alone if it wasn't for music. The best part about music, is it will never go away. Even when we die, there will be glorious singing to praise God. We will sing holy, holy, holy, and it will the absolutly amazing. Better than anything one will ever experiance on this earth. Music is a part of people. It's in the soul. I think thats why i love it so much. It speaks to the soul. When you sit and listen to a song that explains exsactly what you are going through it becomes your anthem. Music is wonderful. It brings love, it brings peace. and Frankly it helps people through breakups. No lie. Have I mentioned I love music?
I honestly think there is no greater sound than a melody of instruments working perfectly together. A piano being played with perfect melody, a guitar sounding off the sounds of love between two crazy kids, a violin being used in classical music, along with the twangy wonderfulness of country blues and southern rock. My favorite thing to do is just sit and listen to music. The sound of a mans voice, working together with an acustic, its beautiful. The perfect harmonies of a classical choir piece, amazing. I honestly could not imagine life without music. Have you ever been out in the wilderness, no cars, no cell phones, no ipods, just the sounds of nature. Thats music. The sounds of the birds chirping is one of the greatest praise songs i will ever hear. The beautiful music of a waterfall, and the wind blowing through the tress. I really do not think i can convey the absolutle love of music i have.just the passion it brings. its amazing.
On a down side. the way modern society has ruined music, I really dont think most kids even know the sounds of real music when they hear it. It has been perverted and ruined. I really dont think people understand the power and influence music can have on the soul. If they did, i dont think they would have perverted it so. just some food for thought. I could be totally wrong, but its my opinion. I think ill just share with you one of my absolute all time favorite songs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck Moon light Sonata by Beethoven.

No comments:

Post a Comment