Sunday, March 7, 2010

Any man of mine


Since the begining of time women have always wanted the perfect man. Latley I have been thinking a lot about what kind of guy I really want. So far I havent had the best luck with guys and I think that is because I honestly have never sat down and thought about what I want in a guy. Well today I decided to make a list for what exactly I want in a boyfriend and husband.

First off I want him to be a good christian, I want him to rely on christ and God and to be active in his church. I want a man who is a MAN. I dont want a little boy, I want him to be a man inside and out.

1. Strong Christian faith.

2. A manly man

3. He must respect me and my family, he cannot be rude to my parents or my sisters.

4. He MUST repect me.

5. He has to be able to make me laugh

6. He cannot have a short temper

7. He has to like sports perferably baseball

8. I prefer to have a nice guy

9. A family orientated guy.
10. A cowboy:)

. Although looks are not the most important thing in a relationship I believe that it is still important that you are attracted to the guy. So these are the physical things I look for in a guy

1. Eye color I dont really care about I like any color as long as he has eyes.

2. he has to be averaged sized with muscles. I like a guy who is stronger than me and who looks it.

3. I have a thing for brunettes.

4. He has to be taller than me.

5. Achne kinda freaks me out, so I would prefer to have a clean face.

6. Taller than me.

Well thats about it. Theres my list of what I look for in a guy and I hope to find a guy like this in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment