Thursday, March 4, 2010

meniscus

So life is not exactly going the way I planned. Things feel like they have been falling apart latley and its not a good feeling. There is still hope but I will find out tomorrow. So Friday I went out running and while I was running my knee gave out and I fell. We went to the doctor he told me that I might have a torn meniscus. I havent been playing softball for a week along with running. I might have to get surgury and if that happens then Im done with softball and I wont get a rescue swim contract. I would just have to go in with an AD contract and after two years I can put in for rescue swimming. I just have to remind myself often that its all in God's timing and that he has a plan. It just kinda sucks because this is my last year to play and its hard. I know im a real good catcher and ball player. I just have to remember to look at the big picture and not just this year. Pray for me peeps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment