Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More than studying, We have lives!

School has been such a wierd afterthought this year. With 44 school days left in my highschool career nothing has really changed. For this semester my goal really is straight B's. And I think im am accomplishing it very well. I leave for Europe in 5 days for two weeks, then have one more week of no school. Once I come back to school I have one more quarter left then highschool is over. I have to say Im pretty excited to be done and over with it. Whoever said highschool is the best years of you life are completely wrong and stupid. Highschool sucks. period. no ifs ands or buts about it. Moral of the story? There is way more to life than highschool and Im excited to find out what there is. All in all, I cannot wait to graduate.
xoxo KV.

No comments:

Post a Comment