Sunday, March 14, 2010

sounds like life.

Sounds like life to me it ain’t no fantasy
It’s just a common case of everyday reality
Man I know it’s tough but you gotta suck it up
To hear you talk you’re caught up in some tragedy
It sounds like life to me


Went to the doctor yesterday. Got the news I didnt want to hear. Surgery. The good news? I can finish out my softball season, as long as I can live with the pain. My date is definatly getting pushed back and I have no idea when I will leave. It could be july, august, september, october, november, or december. I have no Idea when im leaving and that kinda sucks. I wish I could just leave right when I graduate. It would have been the perfect day to leave. not too early and not too late. but thats not going to happen. I might have to wait 3 or 4 months after july..I guess I just have to try and make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment