Saturday, March 6, 2010

Orange you glad I didnt say banana?


Today was my mothers reunion for her church that she grew up in. It was extremely boring and I was ready to fall asleep. It took place at an orange grove and it was a very lovely home. so during the program while this old guy was singing a very slow boring song megan and I snuck out and walked around the area down this dirt road. There were some guys in the yard next to the house we were at riding thier dirt bikes around. one of them was pretty cute. Yea I know im boy crazy. We walked by this house that looked pretty creepy and pretened I was Indiana Jones. Then we had orange fights. We were throwing oranges at eachother and played soccer with a grape fruit. We went back to the house and I jumped on the trampaline with my little cousins Isabelle. We pretened we were birds. I then went back to the barn and it was over. So we drove home and went to in-n-out, needless to say it was a pretty fun day.

Back to my knee. I went to the Doctor yesterday and he told me that he thinks there is nothing seriously wrong with my knee. He thinks there might be a small, small tear but nothing a little rest cannot fix. So no surgery. The problem of whether or not I can still get a Rescue swimmer contract is still there. I dont know if I will have enough time to rest my knee and pass the test. See I have to have the contract for two months before I leave and at the rate that Im going I wont be ready to take a test anytime soon. So I have to make a choice. I really want to be a rescue swimmer because I really want to help people, and I really want to fly. Keep me in your prayers cause Im kinda stressing out right now. On a good side I leave for Europe in 9 days!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment